PIONEER IN PROPERTY EDUCATION
Diploma in Construction Management caters for those who wish to join the challenging and lucrative career in different industry sectors.
Diploma in Construction Management will become impetus for a challenging career as an assistant quantity surveyor or a technical assistant in providing the quantity surveying services in various construction related organisations both in public & private sectors.
3-month professional internship
It offers sufficient fundamental knowledge and technical skill to graduates performing well in the disciplines at professional level. Thus, the programme will enable those who admire to join the exciting and lucrative career in construction industry, to obtain the necessary license for practicing real estate agency throughout Malaysia.
PATHWAY TO ljmu uk
This diploma is also the pathway for graduates to directly enter into the second year of Liverpool John Moore University (United Kingdom) 3+0 honours degree programme in real estate management.
25 years in academic industry
IMPERIA continues to strive for excellence in our academic performance and delivery to ensure our graduates are employed upon the completion of their programmes.
- SPM/SPMV/O-Level (3 Credits including Mathematics and pass in English)
- UEC (3Bs including Mathematics)
- Others (Please refer to IMPERIA College)
Year 1 or Direct Entry Year 2
Please contact us for a Complete Fee Structure.
How To Apply?
Email : email@example.com
- English 1
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction Materials 1
- Technical Drawing
- Site Surveying
- English 2
- Construction Technology 2
- Effective Communication / Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Measurement 1
- Construction Economics 1
- Building Services I
- Construction Materials II
- Office Automation
- Kerajaan dan Dasar Awam Malaysia
- Building Services II
- Construction Technology III
- Pricing & Estimating
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Law 1
- Measurement 2
- Construction Planning & Control
- Malaysia Studies/Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Interactive Multimedia / Photographic & Digital Imaging
- Contractual Procedure
- Construction Economics 2
- Measurement 3
- Construction Law 2
- Organizational Behaviour
- Industrial Training (3 months upon completion of taught modules)
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE IMPERIA Suite 11.01, Level 11, Menara Summit Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1, 47600 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-8081 6626 / 03-8023 4215