Type Of Visa

During your first week in Malaysia, you will need to apply for the Student Pass / Entry Visa. We will assist you in this procedure. When the passport is returned to you, please check your visa status (i.e. Type of visa that you are given).
Image hover effect image

SIngle Entry Visa

Permitted to enter and then remain in Malaysia for the visa period specified. If you wish to go overseas or return to your home country, you will need to apply for a re-entry permit to Malaysia at least two weeks in advance of your departure date.

Image hover effect image

Multiple Entry Visa

Permitted to enter Malaysia as many as you wish within the visa period specified. You are therefore able to travel
abroad and then return to Malaysia freely as long as your passport and visa remain valid



Education Background

B.Eng. (Hons) in Civil Engineering

M.Sc. in Construction Management


Mr Lim has a wealth of international experience in designing, developing, managing, and delivering MBA, engineering, and built environment programmes for various well-known and reputable universities and colleges in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. They include University of Malaya, Coventry University (PSB Academy), Liverpool John Moores University (Imperia and Trent Global College), Cardiff Metropolitan University (Dimensions International College), Heriot-Watt University (Imperia, Trent Global College and CPE), University of Adelaide (SIT), University of Southern Queensland (SEGi), UCSI University, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), Tunku Abdul Rahman University (UTAR), Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC), Singapore Polytechnic, Singa College, Taylor’s College, Inti College and Pertama Institute of Technology (ITP).

He is also a Chartered Building Engineer of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), UK.


This will close in 0 seconds