everything you need to know about muet
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
- MUET Malaysia is an English proficiency test administered by the Malaysian Examination Council (MEC).
- Otherwise known as the Malaysian University English Test, it is usually taken by students who aim to further their degree studies in Malaysia.
- The main objective of the MUET proficiency test is to measure the level of English proficiency of pre-university students (e.g. STPM, Matrikulasi, Asasi) for their entry into local Higher Education Institutions.
- Certain private universities may also have English language requirements for certain courses, and you can use MUET to prove your level of English proficiency.
- MUET is generally accepted by universities in Malaysia and Singapore only.
Why do you need to take muet?
- It is compulsory for pursuing your degree at public/private institution.
- Proof of English Language proficiency and may required by the higher education institutions in Malaysia.
- MUET examination will not affect your grades in your pre-university programme. However, it will play a significant role in determining whether you are successful in obtaining a place at public/ private institutions in Malaysia.
- There are minimum MUET requirements that vary depending on the program and institution that you will choose.
MUET WORKSHOP BY IMPERIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- To empower English language skills i.e. Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- To prepare participants/candidates who will be sitting for the ‘MUET’ examination in 2021 with effective answering techniques.
- To enhance the English language skills of students to meet the entry requirements of the Bachelor’s Degree level in International College IMPERIA.
MUET Workshop Dates
Session 1 (Registration Period: 11th Feb – 28th March 2021)
February : 05.02.2021 (Friday) 9am – 2pm
March : 12.03.2021 (Friday) 9am – 2pm
Session 2 (Registration Period: 17th June – 1st August 2021
June : 04.06.2021 (Friday) 9am – 2pm
July : 23.07.2021 (Friday) 9am – 2pm
Proposed tentative for MUET workshop:
Slot I: Speaking
Slot II: Listening
Slot III: Reading
Slot IV: Writing / Group practice
*scheduled time are subjected to change