(Your application shall be sent to us at least 2 (TWO) months prior to the commencement of each intake)
The following materials should be submitted to:
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING OFFICE, IMPERIA COLLEGE
|Suite 11.01, Level 11, Menara Summit, Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1,
47600 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-8023 4215 | Fax: +603-8024 2426
Applicants must submit the Application Form and Application for Student Housing.
- Applicants must submit the Application Form and Application for Student Housing.
Please note that where applicable, all new students MUST live in our arranged accommodation during their first semester.
- Photograph. 8 (Eight) photographs with 35MM x 45MM in dimension and with white background only.
- Passport. 1 (One) photocopy of passport (the whole booklet including all blank pages).
- Educational Credentials. 2 (Two) certified true copies of all academic qualifications (high school/ college/ university qualifications). These documents should be in the original language, accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- English Language Proficiency. An official score report showing one of the following:
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Otherwise, English Placement Test (EPT) will be applicable. Students who fail the EPT will be required to enrol into the Intensive English Programme (IEP) until they meet the minimum English requirement.
- Medical Examination Form. You must complete and submit the Medical Examination Form fill examined by your government doctor together with your Application for Admission form. Download Medical Examination form
- Payment Procedures. The payment procedures would be as follows:
• Application Fee. A RM500.00 ( or USD160.00) non-refundable fee is required of all applicants before the application can be processed.
• Before Arrival. A RM5,000 ( or USD1600) of General Administration fee is required before sending you the Student Visa approval letter issued by Immigration office.
• Upon Arrival. Students need to furnish the following payment:
Fees can be made in the form of a bank draft, payable to “IMPERIA COLLEGE” or you can telegraphic transfer (TT) the fee to our account as follow:
|Bank Name : CIMB Bank Berhad
Account Name : IMPERIA COLLEGE
Account Name : 8004520919
Swift Code : CIBBMYKL
Bank Address : PT 7464, Jalan BBN 1/1A, Putra Point 1, 71800 Bandar Baru Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Please fax a copy of the bank-in-slip, bearing your name and passport number to International Marketing Office (Fax: +603-8024 2426), after the transaction OR scan and email back to us as per email address above.
Arrival in Malaysia
Please provide details of your Arrival Form to us (Fax: +603-8024 2426 and email) at least 1 (ONE) week prior to your departure to Malaysia. Kindly take note that you must be picked up by our representative at the airport in order to obtain clearance from the Immigration checkpoint at the airport, failure to do so, may cause you not be granted entry into Malaysia.
You are required to obtain a single entry visa from the Embassy of Malaysia or the Malaysian High Commission in your home country (if applicable) before entering Malaysia.