INTAKE JANUARY, MARCH & SEPTEMBER
Diploma in Business programme is to prepare students to manage and lead in business organizations.
Fully accredited by the The Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC).
Diploma in Business aims to produce business graduates with organisational and interpersonal skills who can work effectively with others to adapt to an ever-changing business environment. This diploma also develops graduate's knowledge and skills in a challenging business industry.
3-month professional internship
As our motto is job guaranteed, job placement is an important part of our academic structure. To kick off a lucrative career, students must undergo a total of 12 weeks internship / industrial training to prepare them for a smooth transition from classroom to workplace.
PATHWAY TO ljmu uk
This diploma is also the pathway for graduates to directly enter into the second year of Liverpool John Moore University (United Kingdom) honours degree programme in any of the following three business majors:
1) BA (Hons) International Business Management
2) BA (Hons) Business with Marketing
3) BA (Hons) Business with Finance
25 Years in education
Imperia college continues to strive for excellence in our academic performance and delivery to ensure our graduates are employed upon the completion of their programmes.
- SPM/SPMV/O-Level – 3 Credits including a pass in Mathematics and English
- UEC – 3Bs including a pass in Mathematics and English
- SKM Level 3 – Pass SPM with at least 1 Credit
- Sijil Kolej Komuniti Level 3 – Pass with Min CGPA 2.00
- Certificate – Pass
- Other – Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government or email us at email@example.com
Year 1 or Direct Entry Year 2
Please contact us for a Complete Fee Structure.
How To Apply?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business & Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management & Operations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Critical & Creative Thinking Skills
- Mathematics for Business
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Law
- Statistics for Management
- Business IT Systems
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour & Insight
- Research Project
- Managing & Running a Small Business
- Business Systems
- Global Business Environment
Internship (12 weeks)
MQA Compulsory Subjects
- Effective Communication OR Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Malaysian Studies
- Kerajaan Dasar Awam
- Photographic & Digital Imaging OR Interactive Multimedia