INTAKE JANUARY, MARCH & SEPTEMBER
The only private 3+0 Quantity Surveying degree accredited by MQA and Board of Quantity surveyors Malaysia (BQSM).
The graduates are able to register as Registered Graduate Quantity Surveyor with BQSM.
Besides, the programme fully accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
Quantity surveyors are professional financial & contractual advisors to the construction industry. As financial advisors, they estimate and monitor construction costs, from the feasibility study stage through to the completion of the construction development project.
4-month professional internship
With their excellent analytical, arithmetical and IT skills, the students are developed to be an innovative individual and team player with problem solving and transferable skills necessarily to succeed in this ever changing field. This skills help make the full employability of the graduates.
award from ljmu uk
BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying & Cost Management 3+0 (from Liverpool John mores University ,UK) trains the students with issues in organizing, controlling and managing the cost of building projects-from building economics to contracts and construction law, and from construction technology to project management.
25 years in academic industry
Imperia College continues to strive for excellence in our academic performance and delivery to ensure our graduates are employed upon the completion of their programmes.
- STPM-Minimum CGPA of 2.00 or Grade C in two subjects.
- Foundation in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (including credit in SPM Mathematics)
- UEC with alteast 5Bs (including Mathematics)
- A-level-5Bs (including Mathematics)
- Recognized Matriculation programme with minimum CGPA 2.50 (including a credit in SPM Mathematics)
- For any other equivalent qualification – email us at email@example.com
Any ONE of the following English Language Requirements or its equivalent to enter the programme:
- MUET: Band 3
- IELTS: 5.5
- PTE: 42
- SPM English: Credit
- STPM English 914: Grade C
- STPM English 920: Grade D
- GCE ‘O’ Level : Credit
- TOEFL: 520 (paper) / 190 (computer) / 68 (internet)
Year 1 or Direct Entry Year 2
Please contact us for a Complete Fee Structure.
How To Apply?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- English I
- English II
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction and Property Economics
- Introduction to Law
- Management Theory and Practice.
- Measurement & Costing
- Science & Materials
- Construction Technology 2
- Construction Procurement
- Construction Contract law
- Advanced Measurement and Contract Administration
- Construction Project Management
- Quantity Surveying Project
- Research Method
- Engineering Measurement
- Advanced Quantity Surveying Project
- Contract & Procurement Strategies
- Research Project
- Project Economics & Management
- Business Management
- Value Management
INTERNSHIP (16 WEEKS) & REPORT
MQA Compulsory subjects
- Hubungan Etnik
- Decision Making
- Perlembagaan & Masyarakat Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia
- Keterlibatan Komuniti