INTAKE FEB, JUNE & SEPTEMBER
The only private 3+0 Quantity Surveying degree provisionally accredited by MQA and Board of Quantity surveyors Malaysia (BQSM).
The graduates are able to register as Registered Graduate Quantity Surveyor with BQSM.
Besides, the programme fully accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
Quantity surveyors are professional financial & contractual advisors to the construction industry. As financial advisors, they estimate and monitor construction costs, from the feasibility study stage through to the completion of the construction development project.
4-month professional internship
With their excellent analytical, arithmetical and IT skills, the students are developed to be an innovative individual and team player with problem solving and transferable skills necessarily to succeed in this ever changing field. This skills help make the full employability of the graduates.
award from ljmu uk
BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying & Cost Management 3+0 (from Liverpool John mores University ,UK) trains the students with issues in organizing, controlling and managing the cost of building projects-from building economics to contracts and construction law, and from construction technology to project management.
25 years in academic industry
- STPM-Minimum CGPA of 2.00 or Grade C in two subjects.
- UEC-5Bs (including Mathematics)
- A-level-5Bs (including Mathematics)
- Recognized Matriculation programme with minimum CGPA 2.00
Any ONE of the following English Language Requirements or its equivalent to enter the programme:
- MUET: Band 3
- IELTS: 5.5
- PTE: 42
- SPM English: Credit
- STPM English 914: Grade C
- STPM English 920: Grade D
- GCE ‘O’ Level : Credit
- TOEFL: 520 (paper) / 190 (computer) / 68 (internet)
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
*For the first 20 Students
Year 1 or Direct Entry Year 2
Please contact us for a Complete Fee Structure.
How To Apply?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- English I
- English II
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction and Property Economics
- Introduction to Law
- Management Theory and practice.
- Measurement & Costing
- Science & Materials
- Construction Technology
- Construction procurement
- Construction Contract law
- Advance Measurement and Contract Administration
- Project Management
- QS Project 1
- Research Method
- Business Management
- Advance QS project
- Contract & Procurement Strategies
- Research project
- Engineering measuremen
- Value management
- Industrial Training & Report
- Hubungan Etnik
- Decision Making
- Perlembagaan & Masyarakat Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia
- Keterlibatan komuniti